Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The time has come

I knew it was on it's way - the time when we could no longer take Jenna out to nicer restaurants. McDs? Sure. Local pizza joint? OK. But a sit down seafood joint with friends? Not so much.

I was THAT Mom - chasing her around tables and following her around the place while the rest of my party ate (of course Jeff took a couple turns too.)

It was either that or listen to her scream while being confined to a highchair. So, I opted for walking around. Oh, and once she realized that people in the palce actually LIKED her coming over, it was on.

It's not that she is being bad - she is just being a normal toddler.

So, it is babysitter or qucik and easy dining for awhile :)

1 comment:

  1. I am 100% with you. We went for breakfast at IHOP Sunday and Archer climbed out of his high chair. I started holding him, and he literally climbed over me and tried to drop off the back of my chair.

    In his defense, he gets hungry from 0-60, and was starving at this point. The man behind us was about to give him something off his plate if our server hadn't brought ours!

    ReplyDelete