Thursday, March 25, 2010

The joys of parenthood

So tonight Jeff is giving Jenna her bath...she "toots" and the hilarious bubbles appear- yes, that still makes me laugh and likely always will. She looks up and says "Poo Poo."I laugh it off...

A few seconds later she points to her butt and says "Poo Poo."

Me: Yes, that is where poo poo comes from.

Her face then gets red.

Me: Jenna, are you pooping?

Jenns: No.

Me: If you are going to poo poo, let's get on the potty.

Jenns: No.

Short pause.

Jenns: "All done" - stands up.


Yup, there are 2 baby turds in the bathtub.

Nice.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Been there and its not fun....so sorry Laura. I guess next time your reaction to her saying PooPoo will be a little different. lol

    BTW- If you see anything posted from SewingMama it is me, I just forgot to change the name.

    ReplyDelete