So people that know me well know I used to be a fantastic procrastinator. If it could wait till later, well it did.
Now that I am a Mom, and work full time too, it is quite the opposite. If I have a free minute, I am running around like a crazy woman trying to get things done. If I am at home, it is laundry, dishes, the usual suspects. On work days, I run errands before and after work, over lunch, you name it.
I hope Jenna did not pick up the procrastination gene from me but it would appear by her recent bedtime shenanigans that she did.
Tonight's bedtime routine - after bath, dinner, brush teeth, watch a show, we head to her room. She then insists on several books, then some water, then wants me to give her a high five 22 times in a row, then decided she wanted a different paci, then started to pound on her diaper genie like it was a drum, then asked me to pound on her diaper genie like it was a drum. She then wants to talk about all the animals that are in the painting in her room, touch the fan pulleys....you get the idea.
Once I put her in her crib and tell her she has to go nite nite, she looks at me in pure shock like "HOW DARE YOU WOMAN!"
How am I supposed to deal with all this when she is in a regular bed!? Lord help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment