Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So glad we put the tree up

I had seriously considered not putting a Christmas tree up this year. I had heard horror stories from other moms about how their babies had torn them down, hurt themsleves, made things stressful etc.


Jenna LOVES the tree. She actually tried to plug it in herself when we get home so she can see the lights. We have told her to touch things "nicely." She puts her hands behind her back when she is trying so hard not to touch! See below...
Do not get me wrong, we have had a few broken ornaments after a moment of her yelling "BALL" and smacking one (I forgot how tall she is!). :)

1 comment:

  1. I think this year we won't be putting one up. One, we just have no room and two, Archer is really big into 'getting into' things.

    ReplyDelete