Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Health Update

Well the news isn't in yet but I am ready to know what and if anything is going on with me. After being sick for 2 weeks with 2 separate bouts of fever and aches like I have never known and a trip to Urgent Care, I got blood drawn yesterday and am having an ultrasound tomorrow. Possible gall stones or pancreatitis. Neither sounds good but we shall see.

This stronger antibiotic seems to be helping a lot and the pain now only appears if I walk far and fast.

I have a feeling everything will come back clean which will be good but annoying bc it means I am having mystery pains and it could just happen again. Sigh!

Having bad days really doe smake me appreciate the good ones though and like my Dad says "No news is good news" and "As you get older, you learn to like boring."

So so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment