Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No News Is Good News

This is my Dad's mantra and I have to agree. The older we get, the more you appreciate "boring." No real news means no drama. I'll take it any day. A "boring" day means no one is sick, no one is having work issues, the house is in good shape, Ramsey is doing OK, etc.

I thoroughly now enjoy the days where we all wake up, feel good, have breakfast, get ready and off we go - Jeff and I to work and Jenna to school. A day where I do not get a phone call from Primrose that jenna is breaking out in a rash or has a fever.

Random post I know - but it is interesting the changes I see in myself now that I am "older" (31) and a Mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ditto!!! I've had single/no kids friends who ask me what's new and exciting in my life. I better answer with what is not happening because that's when it is, that's the news in my life.

    ReplyDelete