Jenna has been down to 1 bottle for quite some time now...just at night. I do not think she can take in enough milk with her sippies during the day so I made sure she drank a bottle of milk at night. I started to not give it to her right before bed ...maybe 15 - 30 minutes so she was at least not associating it with sleep. That worked well.
Tonight, she got tired really early...was rubbing her eyes and saying "ni ni ni ni" (aka night night) by 6:30. She had had quite a bit of milk with her dinner so I decided to try no bottle.
So far so good! She is snoozing away.
I am not planning to take the bottle totally away for awhile but this is a good test run.
Our little girl is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment