Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Big 3-1

It is true that the older we get, the less exciting b-days are...but it is nice nonetheless to be recognized for making it another year :)

This b-day unfortuneately I am sick and Jeff also has the sniffles. Oh well! I am not even hungry so we are just warming up leftovers...and it will be an early night for me again. At least I made it longer than 7:30 p.m. like last night.

All is well here. We are just trying to stay healthy. Work is good. Jeff is super busy.

Jenna is pointing at everything and saying "DAT!" (aka, what's that?"). She is mimicking us alot. Today she said "Good Girl" after I said it to her while putting her shoes on. She also tried to say "I love you" after we say it to her. Melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment