Sunday, August 16, 2009

A good Sunday

Today is a great day. Jenna slept through the night (looks like we have another tooth now so that explains the couple restless nights). She slept until 8 am too!

We all got up and had breakfast, then went for a walk and stopped at the park to play. Then we came home and played with some toys before she went down for her morning nap. Now, Jeff and I are both on our laptops and catching up on DVR shows. Later, we plan to go to Best Buy and Walgreens and grill out for dinner. Our favorite show True Blood is on tonight too. Just a great day.

Tomorrow we are back to the grind - work and day care.Luckily, Jeff and I both like our jobs and Jenna is doing so grat at school..she really is thriving there.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we still had HBO!! I miss TruBlood!!!

    We will have it back in 2 weeks though once we are moved. I can't wait. I have about a month to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete