Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jenna may be our little athlete?

I'm sure all parents think this...but I am wondering if we might have a little athlete on our hands. Jenna picks skills up very quickly...like playing ball. In days, she has gone from rolling the ball to one of us to picking it up, holding it above her head and throwing it perfectly to us...knowing when to release it, etc. It is so cute! I put video below but she has gotten much better even since I took that.

She also LOVES the little riding Zebra Aunt Kim got her. She has learned how to get on and off by herself after Daddy showed her once.

Plus she is fearless...good and bad but definitely scary. She thinks it is funny when Jeff roughhouses with her...puts her on his shoulders and falls backwards onto the couch, you name it. We shall see, but Daddy is an athlete (Mommy not so much!)

She WILL need to learn how to walk first though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment