
So Jeff and I frequently order Chinese food. it is just good stuff and it is cheap and usually leaves us with leftovers. We have a small problem though - we are now obsessed with the sweet friend donuts you can order. They come in a pack of 10 and we kill the pack in minutes every time. We literally cannot order Chinese food without getting the donuts.
Oh, and Jenna seems to have my sweet tooth. We have not offered her much in the way of sweets ( i will not even let her have juice!), but one day we offered her a piece of the cinnamon twists from Taco Bell and she went NUTs. Even pointed to them and screamed when we were no longer sharing. We also made the mistake of sharing an Auntie Annie's soft pretzel (cinnamon sugar again) and again with the "I need more NOW" screams in the middle of the mall!
I will NOT share the Chinese donuts or she will never eat normally again :)

No comments:
Post a Comment